- The workshop is designed for students, pre-service and in-service language teachers, and teacher educators in TEFL/TESOL.
- It focuses on real-life examples of language teachers dealing with gender and sexuality topics in different classroom contexts, and offers teaching ideas, tasks, and materials to promote good practice.
- It is discussion-centered and rich in hands-on activities
- Exchange ideas in a thought-provoking field of education.
- Gain experience through sample tasks based on literary texts, visual organisers, and pair or group work.
- Learn about Classroom Discourse Analysis, Critical Pedagogy, Task-based Learning and Teaching, and other innovative approaches.
- When? April 27, 17:00-19:00
- Where? SR 11.33, Heinrichstraße 36
For registration, please send an email to chiara.potzinger(at)uni-graz.at